
Little Miss Carrot
Sweet 21st
18Jan1989


Reached orchard first. So walk ard at far east while waiting for sun mei. Walked n walked for 30mins. Den went to control station to wait for her. Haha. Finally she reached cause i m too hungry with no breakfast n lunch. N it was 4.40 at tt time i meet her. Zzz. When i talk oso like no energy. So walk fast to taka to grab some quick bites. I ate quite lot of small small things. LOL. N grab a pokka peach tea n drink it while shopping ard. Haha. Found out tt e donut at taka is nice.
So we shop ard, went to plaza sing n shop basically every lvl. Went to yamaha to see musical instruments. Haha. Happy. Would it be nice if i noe how to play a cello? Maybe in my dream?? Got e crave to watch movie but there is no nice movie for our timeslot. So we went to have our dinner at Waraku. Yeah. Time to slack n chit chat. I found out tt sun mei don't really noe e location n directory of orchard. Hee. I teased her for e whole day abt this. LOL. Went home by train aft tt. tired but happy cause it has been 1yr plus tt we 2 went out together. I mean only 2 of us. Hee.
Home sweet home:)