Finally i got e mood to look for job now. Haha. Been slacking for a week already. So is it e time to move n go n look for jobs. Haha. I wan to work in the airport esp inside the terminal. So i can get to meet lots of different ppl from different countries. Can u imagine how m i gg to interact wid them? LOL. I m so excited for it. Hope kr will find me a job soon. I wan to work at boost juice bar. Oso one of my dream job. Haha. If able to work in airport de boost juice bar. Den i m e happiest kid. LOL.
So for now, let's go out n have FUN before i really start work as i m a workaholic. Dots. I wan go out n have FUN. Excited abt e Tioman trip too. Jun Ting faster tell us e conclusion. N organizer shld oso go. Haha. Bizen outing, class outing, sec peeps, etc. LOL
Ok take care peeps=DD
Diana is so Excited now!!!
♥ Saturday, February 21, 2009