Sometimes i juz think tt i m so funny. Always do stuff tt r funny. Guess wat? I mix up my dental date. I think i m really blur to e max. Sometimes i din even noe wats e date today.
My dental appt suppose to be on thurs morning. But i thght is on fri.
I place my appt card at e counter...
Nurse: Girl, ur appt date is yesterday n u din come for it
Me: Huh really? I thght is today
Nurse: Did u receive e sms?
Me: Ermm ya, let me check (I busy scrolling for e msg)
Ya it's on e 14may
Oops i mixed up e date
I thght 14may is fri
Nurse: Ok let me talk to e doctor, maybe u can come later at 11.20
Can u wait?
Me: Erm ya shld be can
Nurse: Ok den later u come back at 11.10
Phew... It was so embarrasing. N e nurse say so LOUD. She wan all e people there to noe tt i went e wrong date. Dots
I cun wait for another 6weeks anymore cause my rubber band broke. So i had to wait for an hour plus. So went to find lyn. Haha
Finally it's my turn. Hehe. This time i choose blue n yellow. Dentist say i can remove my braces e next appt if nothing go wrong. So it's keep in view.
I will miss my braces>.<
♥ Friday, May 15, 2009