My Fav Sashimi. OMG i juz love it to the max!!!




Nv had lunch n i m super hungry till i can swallow everything
Finally juz belle n me
We decided to have sakae sushi n left both of them
Went to have Koi aft tt
Feel quite relax
A break frm everything
Do u noe it's super complicated till it's affecting me alot!!! I may appear tt i dun give it a damn n i dun wish to care anymore. But u 2 r my frenz. We r nt tgt when there r FUN bt we will go thru the downs tgt too.
When qian call me, i m wid ying. When qian wan meet me, i m waiting for ying. Wth seriously i feel v fan!!! Qian ask me go ladies night n ying ask me go club too. Pls dun be like this. I rejected both cause i noe it's nt e solution to it. I wan everything to STOP!!! N be back to our happy days:) When four of us r tgt happily. What had happened?? It leaves me speechless...
Dun always tell me u r fine, u r ok n ask us to enjoy. I noe it's fake! U kept all ur problem to urself n nt telling me. I m disappointed. U shld noe i will always stand neutral.
Alot of problems to fan!!! N i dun have enough time to solve everything. School work is piling up. Added to my stress. I wish i can run away frm all this...
Sacrifice is necessary at times
♥ Saturday, August 07, 2010